Laser recharging/replacement ?

From: Simon Slater (sslater@roushind.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 17:31:44 EEST

Hello RPML,

Does anyone know or heard of Lasers for 3DSsytems SLA machines being recharged and at what cost ?

What are the charges for replacement lasers on an SLA 250, because i have been lead to believe that these vary according to type of maintenance contract and number of machines owned ?

Can anyone shed any light on this subject or let me know the sort of costs involved in your experiences ? If anyone one has any kind of detailed analogies would it be possible for you to share these with me. Thankyou for any help in advance !!

Regards
Simon Slater
RP Development Engineer