Meeting Chicago Show

From: Rafael Santillan (santillan@ciateq.mx)
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 18:47:07 EEST

Dear Elaine and Listers

I may need urgently a course or training on web browsing or something similar because I have not being able to find the file with the logo in your site. I have already browsed around it and find it very very interesting, the compilation of information you have by the way is something I was looking for months ago.
Any way could you lead me or explain me "with APPLES" how to find the file in your site ? please ?

LISTERS

On the other hand is alreday thursday and we have not decided how to identify ourself in the Chicago Show
in here are the suggestions so far.

The Options are:
1 to meet. 2 to identify ourself

For option 1
 1.- Alain Bernard, suggest some listers are members of GARPA and are going to attend the annual global summit on monday evening. so this is the first option to meet.

2.- Elaine Alair and Marshal suggest meeting on wednesday for the RPA members assuming the most of the listers are registred.

3. Dough M. suggest> hooking up at the Members Only Reception ( I am not sure which is this one but any way this may be another option.

For the option 2
Elaine made a RP ML logo that can be used as badge and she is keen to provide them

Elizabeth suggest to visit her Digibotics booth #630 at the RP Show so we can use their location as a point for people to pick up the badges.

Mark suggest: If anyone would like to Email nme a copy of the Rp-ml logo, I would be
happy to print labels and distribute them at our Time-Compression Technologies booth. The
 Booth is close to the entrance to the exhibition.

Other option is to leave the badgets to be collected at the time to be registred.

IS THERE ANY OPTIONS, I HOPE WE CAN DEFINE THIS TODAY LATEST TO LET EVERY BODY KNOW WHEN AND WHERE ARE WE MEETING.

Best regards

Best regards
** Rafael Santillan, Ph.D. Mech. Eng. Office Phone: 52-42-112623 **
** Analysis and Numerical Simulation Fax: 52-42-169963 **
** Proc. Energ. **
** **
** CIATEQ Centro de Tecnología Avanzada **
** <http://ciateq.mx/> **
** **
** Address: Calzada Retablo 150 Email: santillan@ciateq.mx **
** Queretaro,Qro. / MEXICO ZIP 76150 **