Fwd: STL files

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 14:39:26 EEST

>I know convert a solid model into a meshed model, but, can I do the
>inverse?.

Please do not take this as a criticism but as a suggestion.....
When you ask if you can do something and someone somewhere questions your
intelligence for asking such "a dumb question with a of course you
CAN"T...most likely you'll do two very wrong things....
1. you'll never ask again for any input
2. you'll never try what some consider the impossible

You might be the one who answers a problem most of us either would like to
do or need to do..... If you get negative results use them as a starting
point and move forward from there.

Always wanting the impossible!

Elaine
Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://rafiki.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html