Solid Imager Training Program

From: aaroflex (aaroflex@aaroflex.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 19:10:56 EEST

Dear RPML,

I will be conducting a training program at Oklahoma State University for
students and faculty on April 18, 19 & 20th.
Those who live in the area such as Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Ft. Smith or
Sherman, Texas are welcome to attend on the
last day for an overview and we will build your small scale demo part of
your choice. This is a great resource for those in the area.

I will be at the RP show in Chicago on 21 and 22. I look forward to
seeing each of you and I will be near the Zysys Booth.

Sincerely,
Albert C. Young, Jr.
AAROFLEX, Inc.
Ph. 703-573-0690