Change in email addresses for DSM Somos(R) members

From: Michelle P. Wyatt (mwyatt@dsmdesotech.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 16:35:12 EEST

Due to the number of emails I have received on the subject, I wanted to
inform the group about the change in individual email addresses of Somos(R)
employees that also occurred due to DSM's acquisition of the Somos(R) group.
All of the emaill addresses now have the following e-mail address format:

First Initial Last Name@dsmdesotech.com

For example:

Dwight Williams, the business manager, has the following email address:
DWilliams@dsmdesotech.com

Suresh Jayanthi, the customer support manager, has the following email
address:
SJayanthi@dsmdesotech.com

Hope this helps! Its been great to hear from so many people!

Michelle
Michelle P. Wyatt
Market Development Representative
DSM Somos(R)