OFF TOPIC: The great "Gas Out"

From: Gabe Clark (gabe.clark@sdaa.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 22:41:37 EEST

List,
        I don't really know if the concept of this is even feasible, it's more
than likely someones dream, but what the hey. Anything to try and lower the
monthly bill! Besides it's my birthday that day and you could all dedicate it
to me :)

[ plain text
  Encoded with "quoted-printable" ] :

Stephanie Whittle