RP-ML logo at Rosemont. Cost & Value of RP

From: Mark Littlewood (TCTRapidNews@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 20:46:56 EEST

If anyone would like to Email nme a copy of the Rp-ml logo, I would be
happy to print labels and distribute them at our booth. The
Time-Compression Technologies Booth is close to the entrance to the
exhibition. It would seem to be a good idea to support any move in this
industry that gets people talking more.

If anyone have anything that they would like to say regarding the
difference between COST and VALUE. I would like to put some articles
together that consider why RP is largely considered a commodity at present
and why, (IMHO), the way forward for bureau is to start charging based on
value rather than cost. Private correspondence would suggest that there are
a few people who could talk for a very lng time on this one.

Look forward to seeing you all next week. Safe trips.

Mark Littlewood
General Manager

Time-Compression Technologies