Re: I don't drink beer - but I do eat pizza

From: Rafael Santillan (santillan@ciateq.mx)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 05:35:51 EEST

Dear listers

I think Ian idea is very good, why dont select logo of the rp-list list and
send to everybody in the list and everybody that is going to Chicago print
and wear it during the wednsday meeting to identify our selfs.
The other good idea was from Elain who suggested to elaborate the logos
and give to the listers in the show. However we still have to find the way
to identify her.
furthermore we still have to decide where to meet. The RPA meeting on
wednsday this is still the most accepted but is not decided yet, what the
rest suggest ??????

see your opinions tomorrow

** Rafael Santillan, Ph.D. Mech. Eng. Phone: 52-42-112623
  **
** Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Fax: 52-42-169963
    **
** Tecnica de Queretaro ( CIATEQ ) Email: santillan@ciateq.mx
       **
** Mgr. Analysis and Numerical Simulation
Priv.phone: 52-42-230745 **
** Adress: Calzada Retablo 150/ Queretaro,Qro. **
** MEXICO, ZIP 76150 http://ciateq.mx **