Re: Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing 99 at Chicago

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 03:15:16 EEST

>So the question for the ones that have plans to assit to Chicago would you
like us "the RPlisters" to meet in a specific place and time during the Expo
? I hope you do and if so please suggest when and where and I will be very
please to see you there.

Dear Rafael,

    The best time and place to meet the most active people in this industry,
which certainly includes all of the most active participants in this e-list,
is at the RPA members meeting/reception on Wed. evening. Next to that, the
opening reception for the expo on Tuesday evening. I will be at both events
as I do every year, walking around and catching up with everyone who is
doing anything interesting in this field. I hope to meet you there too!

Best regards,
Marshall Burns

Marshall Burns, President
Ennex(TM) Corporation
Fabbing the Future(TM)
10911 Weyburn Avenue, Suite 332, Los Angeles, U.S.A. 90024
Phone: +1 (310) 824-8700. Fax: +1 (310) 824-5185
E-mail: fabbers@Ennex.com. Web site: http://www.Ennex.com
***** Copyright (c) 1999, Ennex Corporation