Re: New LIPTOOL web-site / Questions re. die casting, RT, etc.

From: Nick Osborn (Nick@liptool.co.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 11:20:45 EEST

Good luck with your venture, Steven.

Nick Osborn
Managing Director
nick@liptool.co.uk
LIPTOOL Ltd.
140 - 144 Station Road, March,
Cambs. PE15 8NH, UK

"REAL PARTS REAL QUICK!"

Tel: +44 (0) 1354 650 789
Fax: +44 (0) 1354 650 799
www.liptool.co.uk

>>> Steven <themissinglink@eznetinc.com> 07/04/99 20:08:02 >>>
internet + nanotechnology + rapid manufacturing =
instant mass customisation

I like that. I am about ready to launch an online manufacturing business using the CAD I have learned and the ModelMaker/ThermoJet I am about to purchase. The pieces I will be creating will be customized jewelry made possible through this rapid manufacturing process.

I cannot give more details until I go forward but this is very exciting for me and revolutionary for this industry.

Steven Pollack
http://www.familyjeweler.com