Thank you to all those who replied

From: Raymond Lee (raymond@rapidweb.com.au)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 05:33:05 EEST

Good morning

Thank you to all those who replied to my request for US based RP service providers.

I am going through all the websites and will be making the appropriate recommendations to my client.

Thanks again.

Kind regards

Raymond Lee

Silhouette Designs Australia Pty Ltd
Unit B 5 Lynch Street
Hawthorn Victoria 3122
Australia
-
Telephone: +61 3 9819 4422
Facsimile: +61 3 9819 4408
Email: raymond@rapidweb.com.au
Internet: www.rapidweb.com.au
-
The information contained in this email is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain private or confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or act upon the information herein. Please notify Silhouette Designs if you have received this email in error.