Re: Noname critical of AAROFLEX at OSU

From: David (Thor) Maxfield (thor@peak.org)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 08:44:37 EEST

Both postings I deleted. Certainly inappropriate. Both reveal the caliber
of the poster. I would be reluctant to purchase from anyone who would send
such a message. I do hope the contents get back to the appropriate boss,
board members, and stockholders.

David Maxfield
Incre, LLC
Corvallis OR

----------
> From: aaroflex <aaroflex@aaroflex.com>
> To: Fusioneng@aol.com
> Cc: rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi
> Subject: Re: Noname critical of AAROFLEX at OSU
> Date: Tuesday, April 06, 1999 6:32 PM
>
> Dear Bob & RPML,
>
> I agree with you that the family be kept private, however Dan is a single
person
> who should be responsible for his
> actions. I see no posting from you of his behavior. What do you think
of his
> actions? What would you do should
> someone speak of your business as he did of AAROFLEX, Inc.?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Albert C. Young
> AAROFLEX, Inc.
>
> Fusioneng@aol.com wrote:
>
> > In a message dated 4/6/99 5:12:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
> > aaroflex@aaroflex.com writes:
> >
> > << Noname @ DSL3266@AOL.COM who posted the earlier message is Dan S.
Lark,
> > salesman for 3D Systems, Inc. who lives at 3124 S. Woodard Blvd. in
> > Tulsa, Oklahoma 74105 with Phone #918-747-9512. He missed the sale to
> > OSU because they purchased an AAROFLEX machine. He called OSU and
told
> > them they better send the machine back to AAROFLEX Inc. or he was
> > bringing a truck to confiscate the machine because it was infringing
on
> > 3D patents, but he never came. This is what we contend with all over
> > the nation where rumors and untrue stories are told about AAROFLEX,
Inc.