Looking for RP service provider in USA (Detroit area)

From: Raymond Lee (raymond@rapidweb.com.au)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 04:08:22 EEST

Good morning

I have an excellent Australian client who has started operations in the US (mainly Detroit area). They have asked me to recommend to them some US based RP service providers who could help their US division.

If you are interested, please contact me directly.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Raymond Lee
Senior Manager

Silhouette Designs Australia Pty Ltd
Unit B 5 Lynch Street
Hawthorn Victoria 3122
Australia
-
Telephone: +61 3 9819 4422
Facsimile: +61 3 9819 4408
Email: raymond@rapidweb.com.au
Internet: www.rapidweb.com.au
-
The information contained in this email is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain private or confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or act upon the information herein. Please notify Silhouette Designs if you have received this email in error.