Re: Fwd: Replacement for 3D Systems Actua

From: aaroflex (aaroflex@aaroflex.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 01:20:50 EEST

Subject: Noname critical of AAROFLEX at OSU

Noname @ DSL3266@AOL.COM who posted the earlier message is Dan S. Lark, salesman
for 3D Systems, Inc. who lives at 3124 S. Woodard Blvd. in Tulsa, Oklahoma 74105
with Phone #918-747-9512. He missed the sale to OSU because they purchased an
AAROFLEX machine. He called OSU and told them they better send the machine back
to AAROFLEX Inc. or he was bringing a truck to confiscate the machine because it
was infringing on 3D patents, but he never came. This is what we contend with
all over the nation where rumors and untrue stories are told about AAROFLEX, Inc.
or me. Dan (DSL3266@AOL.COM), thank you for coming out from the dark just a
little and revealing the true nature of my competition.

Sincerely,
Albert C. Young, Jr., P.E.

PS: The fishing is really good in eastern Oklahoma this time of the year.