Re: desk top milling

From: Greg Pettengill (greg_p@indirect.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 18:25:34 EEST

Dear Elaine;
    The system that I am putting together now is going to be 8 workstations
on a NT LAN. 2 of the workstations will have MaxNC 10-2 mills. I am
using Rhino and DeskProto software.
    Please visit my website for more of what I'm doing with DeskTop Machining.
http://www.indirect.com/www/greg_p/index.html

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill
(602) 846-8410