Fwd: Replacement for 3D Systems Actua

From: DSL3266@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 15:16:41 EEST

Very interesting "opportunity"!

I think anyone in the RP community that expresses even a remote interest in
this "opportunity" should give the fine people at Oklahoma State
University-Okmulgee a call and ask how their "half price opportunity" is
working (or not working). It seems that the "deal" includes a sales pitch
with half truths, a system that works less than half the time and provides
less than half the promised customer support.

The students are paying full tuition for this lab decoration.