[Fwd: Order Prototypes on the Internet?]

From: Shreyas J Bakshi (sjbakshi@protosystech.com)
Date: Sat Mar 27 1999 - 06:43:00 EET

Hi List,

I have seen many responses to our Internet Quote facility.

We received the following files :-
3DRAPID1 0 bytes
rastrillo.stl 0 bytes
32699.zip 173229 bytes

We also recd a few intimation e-mails but the files mentioned therein
were not available. Hence, I am posting the set of instructions (which
are available on the site) to all.

The first page is only for information. After you press the submit
button, please
wait for the next page to appear. It is this second page that will
actually allow you to select the files from your local disk and upload
on to our site after you press the upload button. At this stage also you

should wait till the page changes to "Thank you for uploading ....".

Please let me know in case you have any further difficulties/queries.

--
With Best Regards from Shreyas J Bakshi
http://www.protosystech.com

attached mail follows:

Randy,

Pls visit our site http://www.protosystech.com/quote and see if it helps.

This is a user friendly system for uploading the files from the local hard disk to
our website and generate an e-mail for intimation. This does NOT use the ftp
process.

Let me know if you have any further queries.