Re: wage question

From: aaroflex (aaroflex@aaroflex.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 18:46:53 EET

Through ASCE and NSPE we conduct wage surveys of that particular industries
and establish job titles as well as duties and responsibilities and then
share this information to the industry. This is quite common in most
industries. Maybe this is something worthwhile to do in this new industry.
best regards

Albert C. Young