My two cents

From: long time (long_time@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 17:30:54 EET

AS I have stated before,
some companies frown upon contributing to mailing lists. they see it as
helping their competition. so anonymity is a way of keeping their job
and still having some thing to offer. I would hate to miss out on good
feed back because someone is apprehensive about divulging who they are.
Whats the big deal anyway? I'm happy as long as the language is proper
and considering the times, they could be doing a lot worse on the list
(we've gotten viruses from people who do identify themselves).
My two cents,
Al Sims