Re: 1/4-20 thread?

From: Doug Bucci (BUCCI@prodigy.net)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 05:57:15 EET

Will,
threads in my jewelry
that will eliminate my need for commercial hardware & fasteners.
I am also interested in why you are dissatisfied with the your result of
building threads in SLS?

Thanks Again-
Douglas Bucci

PS-I would like to thank everyone for their responses.

My MFA exhibition:
http://blue.temple.edu/~crafts/mjcc/local/gallery/thesis/bucci/indexdb.html