RE: 1/4-20 thread?

From: will pattison (wpattison@4ddesign.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 19:37:47 EET

i doubt you'll be satisfied with the result making this thread directly.
 other than with sanders and maybe actua, you will have a hard time
creating this thread in any rp machine.

you didn't say if it was male or female, but either way, i would recommend
a secondary process. if it's female, model in a pilot hole, then drill and
tap post-build. sls nylon materials machine very well, so you should have
no problem.

will pattison
product development engineer
4d design