Re: "in some cases the most arrogant about it"

From: Scott -Scooter- Sutterer (ssutter@pdmfg.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 15:56:47 EET

Thank you Joe. I was just getting ready to write an e-mail to the group about the
same thing. Many people are not added signatures to their post. I have contacted
some of these people and they do not give any response back. I suggest if someone
post without letting the group know who they are and where they are from, it be
should be ignored. This open forum we have with the RP-ML is great. If you want
to join in the group do not be a stranger. Introduce yourself and join in.

####### Scott "Scooter" Sutterer
#####\_O Premier Design & Mfg. Co.
####/\/> 5988 Mid Rivers Mall Dr.
#### /" St. Charles MO 63304
### \ Phone: (314) 936-1288
## Fax: (314) 936-2528
# ssutter@pdmfg.com

--
#######             Scott "Scooter" Sutterer
#####\_O            Premier Design & Mfg. Co.