RE: whining too much????

From: Karl Denton (karldenton@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 14:36:53 EET

To all,

I agree, not only do they refuse to tell us who they are but they also
breakup their responses making us all wade through their dribble several
notes at a time. From the comments this person sent to me I get the
following:

a) they have not been in the industry for a long time,
b) they have been in the industry for some time and don't have a grip on
reality and most certainly
c) they do not have a clue as to who I am or what I do.

At least I'm man enough to make the statements that need to be made and give
my real name for those that would like to give me some intelligent response!

Karl R. Denton
Advanced Technology Consultants LLC
4778 Greenview Ct.
Commerce Twp., MI 48382
Email: karldenton@ameritech.net
Phone: 248-363-1478
Cell: 248-789-6410
Pager: 248-523-3318
Fax: 248-363-7488

Helping you excel through the use of Advanced Technologies