Re: "in some cases the most arrogant about it"

From: Yruwhining@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 09:27:04 EET

Karl,

You forgot to mention how your company offers the lowest pricing in your
industry...How much do you think it costs to invent an industry/ technology/
machines and then reinvent them everyday (often referred to as "R&D")? It's
nice to hear how you've "used their equipment for some time" and how you
"believe that they have very sound an (sic) reliable equipment but others are
catching up" - that's why they're spending money on R&D. And, if they're
successful at product development, you're right...customer loyalty will change
- it will INCREASE.

I don't recall your postings when they recently announced two ground-breaking
machines...