RP internship program

From: markschanze (mark-s@inav.net)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 06:28:21 EET

Hey List!
I'm putting together an RP/RM internship program for CIVCO Medical to be
accredited by the University of Iowa. I have an outline of the program if
anyone would like to critique it. I would like to ask if anyone else has
set up an internship program? I am also looking for suggested master
thesis topics to throw at the students. I'm looking for subjects such as
color, surface detail, process management, injection tooling, etc...
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Mark Schanze
Molding Technologies Manager
CIVCO Medical Instruments