Information about JewelCad

From: Puneet Tandon (puneett@iitk.ac.in)
Date: Sun Mar 21 1999 - 15:22:44 EET

Dear List

We at our lab, at IIT Kanpur, India are carrying out some work on Jewellery
design. Exclusively, for the purpose of jewellery design there is a
software called JewelCad. Is there anyone who can supply the name of the
company(ies) dealing with this software? Who are the developers and
suppliers of this software? Is there any local supplier? If any web address
of related companies exist, please pass that also.

Thanks in advance.
Puneet
Puneet Tandon
Research Scholor
C/o Dr. Sanjay G. Dhande
CAD-P LAB
Indian Institute of Technology
Kanpur. 208 016
INDIA.
Tel: +91 +512 597838 Fax:+91 +512 +597180
      +91 +512 597302

E-mail : puneett@iitk.ac.in
               : ptandon @mailcity.com
        : puneet_t@hotmail.com