RE: Chocolate in Silicone

From: Karl Denton (karldenton@ameritech.net)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 17:05:26 EET

Puneet,

Unless you are using a feed grade silicone I would advise against eating any
thing that came from a silicone mold. The chocolate may not react with the
silicone but may pull off toxins at de-mold time. There are several food
grade silicone material manufacturers out there contact me for a list of
them.

Sincerely,

Karl R. Denton
Advanced Technology Consultants LLC
4778 Greenview Ct.
Commerce Twp., MI 48382
Email: karldenton@ameritech.net
Phone: 248-363-1478
Cell: 248-789-6410
Pager: 248-523-3318
Fax: 248-363-7488

Helping you excel through the use of Advanced Technologies