Re: Actua

From: Phil Harnett (PHarnett@btr-auto.aust.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 03:51:33 EET

Then should one ever buy into such technology or only seek to use the
service bureau (risk takers ??). The assumption I guess is they will achieve
payback within the product life, plus funds surplus to allow future
investment in a rapidly updating technology field.

Regards

Phil Harnett
BTR Automotive - Drivetrain Systems

phone: 61 2 9794 7504 fax: 61 2 9724 6397
email: pharnett@btr-auto.aust.com