Re: Replacement for 3D Systems Actua/SLA500

From: Justin R. Kidder (jrkst34+@pitt.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 18:40:30 EET

I looked on their web site yesterday for the Actua--it's no longer listed
under the "products" section, and I had a hell of a time finding anything
at all on the web site. It's as if it never existed...

Justin

On Wed, 17 Mar 1999, Scott -Scooter- Sutterer wrote:

> I feel they have somewhat abandon the SLA 250 users. It has been many
> years since we have seen a Work Station software upgrade. They have also
> stated in the Y2K information they were only making minimal changes.
>
> ATiburon@aol.com wrote:
>
> > In a message dated 99-03-16 15:51:42 EST, ssutter@pdmfg.com writes:
> >
> > << One of my deepest concerns it
> > that 3Dsystems will abandon the Actua 2100 by not offering new better
> > materials and better software. >>
> > You think the might? Did they abandon the sla500(and its users)?
> > Andy Scott
> > Lockheed Martin Aerospace
>
> --
> ####### Scott "Scooter" Sutterer
> #####\_O Premier Design & Mfg. Co.
> ####/\/> 5988 Mid Rivers Mall Dr.
> #### /" St. Charles MO 63304
> ### \ Phone: (314) 936-1288
> ## Fax: (314) 936-2528
> # ssutter@pdmfg.com
> www.pdmfg.com

Justin Kidder, Research Asst. | Automation and Robotics Laboratory
jrkst34+@pitt.edu | University of Pittsburgh

               Home page: http://www.pitt.edu/~jrkst34