Re: disposal of spoiled "vacuum casting" resin

From: MET-L-FLO INC. (sales@met-l-flo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 15:53:53 EET

Sergio,

For your expired casting resin, If they are still liquid you cna mix the
resin and catalyst so it may be disposed of as solid waste. If the
material is not liquid adding a little heat (~104F or ~60C) should return
it to a liquid state. now the polmerization can be done. If the material
does not return to liquid it would be considered hazardous waste.

Please note that when mixing large quantities, excessive gasses may be
produced as well as extensive heat. Try to mix in smaller quantities (with
room for any foaming which may be produced)
 and athen dispose of as solid waste. Please remember to mix some material
in the can so the risidual on the sides of the can also becomes mixed.

Thank you for carring!
Carl Dekker