Re: disposal of empty resin can (fwd)

From: Tien-min Gabriel Chu (ctmin@engin.umich.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 19:31:53 EET

Thanks to Foamcaster, Bruce LeMaster, Drew Brown, Tan Chor Ann, Philip
Price and Mike for your response to my question about resin can disposal.
This is a great mailing list.

Philp's reply is already posted on the list and I will not re-post it
here. All other people suggested cutting the top part of the can open and
expose the inside of the can to sun light. After the remaining resin is
completely cured, dispose it the same way as other cured resin. Following
is the recommended way of cutting the can open by Mike from Adavntage
Prototype.

Thanks again.

Tien-Min Gabriel Chu DDS PhD
Materials Science and Engineering