Re: PRESENTATION TO DESIGNERS

From: Mr. Kyle Y. Root (rootk@email.uah.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 18:44:33 EET

Deja vu...

http://www.eb.uah.edu/~kroot/Engineering/RP.htm

The presentation is geared more toward the Stereolithogrpahy process
instead of RP in general, but it might give you a place to start.

You'll probably want to download both files, the *.doc and *.ppt, because
the doc has the "words" that go along with the charts.

Kyle

Kyle Root
Teledyne Brown Engineering
Huntsville, Alabama 35805