Algorithms: P NP and More

From: A.D.Bhatt (adatt@iitk.ac.in)
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 14:52:28 EET

Hi List,
I was working for some RP related problems. Well the querry which I am
putting to the list is not specific to RP: rather a general one.

I thought that NP Hard and NP complete problems are the end as far as the
complexity of a problem is concerned, and still think this way. Some where
I have read that there are another harder problems (??), much harder than
NP and their are other categories beyond P and NP.

Will some one enlighten ? Thanks.

A.D. Bhatt
A.D Bhatt
Research Scholor
C/o Dr. Sanjay G. Dhande
CAD LAB , Indian Institute of Technology
Kanpur, INDIA.
Tel: +91 +512 597838
Fax: +91 +512 597180
Email adatt@iitk.ac.in