Re: riddle for Friday's enjoyment

From: Mark Wynn (mwynn@yazaki-na.com)
Date: Fri Mar 05 1999 - 18:35:19 EET

Hey, I came up with the correct answer to this riddle. However I am still perplexed. Does this mean I should be:

A. disappointed that I have the intelligence level of a Kindergartner?
B. proud that I am ranked among the top 17% of the seniors at Stanford
        University ?
C. All of the above

Mark Wynn
Yazaki North America
mwynn@yazaki-na.com
phone : 734-844-9785
Fax: 734-981-4084

>>> Elaine Hunt <ehunt@ces.clemson.edu> 03/05 7:52 AM >>>
When asked this riddle, 80% of kindergarten students got the answer,
compared to 17% of Stanford University seniors.

  What is greater than God,
   More evil than the devil,
  The poor have it,
  The rich need it,
  And if you eat it, you'll die?

page down

Nothing

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://rafiki.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html