Re: CT to STL files - thanks!!

From: A.D.Bhatt (adatt@iitk.ac.in)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 22:45:53 EET

Dear Marshall Burns and all,
Sometimes we get the summarized information and some times not. It is a
good prectice to let others know what one gained from the list. But at
times, the person might be busy or otherwise do not feel like to wirte a
summary.

It will be really nice if one can summarize. We all will appreciate it.

A D Bhatt

At 06:55 AM 3/4/99 -0800, Marshall Burns wrote:
>>I thank all the people who e-mailed me about conversion of files from CT to
>STL.
>
>Dear Mr. Amorini,
>
> It is one of the "netiquette" traditions of a mailing list like this for
>people to post a summary of responses received to their questions, excluding
>confidential replies of course. I'm sure many of the people here would be
>interested in what you learned. You can either summarize the responses in
>your own words, or post a collection of the actual text of the replies.
>
> Speaking of this tradition, I will shortly be posting a collection of
>the "CHECK THIS OUT" debate started by Michael Rees and me a few weeks ago.
>Because the debate was so long, I am setting it up on our Web site and will
>just post a link on this list.

>Marshall Burns, President
>Ennex(TM) Corporation
>Fabbing the Future(TM)
>10911 Weyburn Avenue, Suite 332, Los Angeles, U.S.A. 90024
>Phone: +1 (310) 824-8700. Fax: +1 (310) 824-5185
>E-mail: fabbers@Ennex.com. Web site: http://www.Ennex.com
>***** Copyright (c) 1998, Ennex Corporation

A.D Bhatt
Research Scholor
C/o Dr. Sanjay G. Dhande
CAD LAB , Indian Institute of Technology
Kanpur, INDIA.
Tel: +91 +512 597838
Fax: +91 +512 597180
Email adatt@iitk.ac.in