Re: CT to STL files - thanks!!

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 16:55:09 EET

>I thank all the people who e-mailed me about conversion of files from CT to
STL.

Dear Mr. Amorini,

    It is one of the "netiquette" traditions of a mailing list like this for
people to post a summary of responses received to their questions, excluding
confidential replies of course. I'm sure many of the people here would be
interested in what you learned. You can either summarize the responses in
your own words, or post a collection of the actual text of the replies.

    Speaking of this tradition, I will shortly be posting a collection of
the "CHECK THIS OUT" debate started by Michael Rees and me a few weeks ago.
Because the debate was so long, I am setting it up on our Web site and will
just post a link on this list.

Marshall Burns, President
Ennex(TM) Corporation
Fabbing the Future(TM)
10911 Weyburn Avenue, Suite 332, Los Angeles, U.S.A. 90024
Phone: +1 (310) 824-8700. Fax: +1 (310) 824-5185
E-mail: fabbers@Ennex.com. Web site: http://www.Ennex.com
***** Copyright (c) 1998, Ennex Corporation