Re: Very small details

From: Brad Fox (rdt@visi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 17:07:15 EET

Wayne:
Sounds like this would be a good part for either the small dia. beam SLA -
or the Actua. If you've ever seen the "business card" sample out of the
Actua, it would leave little doubt that the Actua could do the part.

Attach the file to me Wayne, and I'll build the part for you.

Regards,

Brad Fox
Rapid Design Technologies