Looking for Tom Greaves, TCT Annual Directory

From: Mark Littlewood (TCTRapidNews@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 16:01:47 EET

Does anybody know where Tom Greaves, once of Delphi Interiors has gone? I
cannot believe he could have left this industry, or even this list...

Mark Littlewood

(I would like to put him in touch with some guys who want to contact him
about an article that he wrote in our North American Issue Volume 3.6)

P.S. Has anyone not received a copy of this directory yet? Please contact
me and we will make sure you get one forwarded on.