RE: tomography to stl files

From: Mark Bliek (mbliek@materialise.com)
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 22:37:20 EET

Materialise developed the Mimics software package for this purpose. It
can be downloaded from http://www.materialise.com.
It allows you to create STL, VRML and IGES files (points, lines, splines
and Nurbs surfaces). Furthermore
Mimics allows the import of CAD data into the image dataset for form and
fit analysis of implants.

The Mimics software has been FDA approved (510K) and runs under Windows
95/98/NT4.0

Regards,

Mark Bliek
Materialise