Re: Search for model/prototyping shops

From: bmacier@andisco.com
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 16:49:43 EET

Phil,
    I don't understand why you wrote this. The way I read the original
message from Dan F. it was quite simple and to the point. Exactly what
information is it that YOU desire from him? I've read many messages to this
mailing list that were by far more "beat-around-the-bush". I think I could
help him without having him be more "open" with his requirements.

B.Macier