Fwd: Re: academic vs SBs

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 15:49:55 EET

>others. Since I am presently in the entrepreneurial role, I tend to be
>sensitized to comments from academia that imply distain for the effors of

You judged my remarks as "distain" for Brad's efforts..... That's too bad
since that was not intended. Brad and I have teased each other often about
his "efforts' to sell me an Actua. If my remarks seem offensive then
please let me know why they offended you so much. Are academics viewed as
uncaring or unfeeling? I hope not....otherwise I would not have attended
the workshop Friday trying to increase my awareness on how to prevent
myself from hurting others.

You have taught me a few more lessons on how to prevent prejudice ...
stop using communicating with anyone....
bowing my head when spoken to...
and always agreeing with everything said.

goactua!

elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://rafiki.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html