Reverse Engineering

From: razdan (razdan@asu.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 06:11:33 EET

Hi,
        I am writing an article about Virtual prototyping. I would like to know if
there is a sense of how many scanners are out there in the market - big,
small, laser, probes etc. to gain insight into the size and future of Rev
Eng industry. Any referencable articles will be greatly helpful. I would be
very interested in how many countries outside of US/Canada would ever be
interested in this type of technology. How big is this in US/Canada. Any
information will be appreciated.

Thanks

AR

Dr. Anshuman Razdan