Re:

From: Todd Reese (todd.reese@carpediem.com)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 15:52:46 EET

that would be a negative on all counts. here's the official story.....

tooling and molding were removed from the indianapolis facility back on
january 15th. these two departments were
dispersed to our other facilities throughout the country. compression
indianapolis is still alive and kicking with
industrial design, engineering services, fea, rp, and finishing. the
focus for indianapolis has shifted to more of a
design center, like our offices in atlanta and ontario. as for chapter
11, that is also a rumor.

todd

--
Todd Reese                                      Compression, Inc.
todd.reese@carpediem.com                        7752 Moller Road