(no subject)

From: Andrzejewski, Jan (jan.rp@pera.com)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 14:59:05 EET

As a founder member of Formation I too was shocked to hear that it had come
to some financial difficulties. But yes it is true as announced on 'Business
Wire' Arrk have bought the company and managed to save 50+ out of around 80+
jobs. As for their machines the DTM was sold prior the collapse to another
company and most of the SLA machines were leased so I suppose they went back
to the leasing company although I am not sure of the numbers.

Maybe Tim Plunkett could give more wise words for other bureaux as to the
pitfalls to watch out for with Rapid Manufacturing Ownership.

Also LIP have ceased trading.

Jan Andrzejewski
PERA