RE: Slow speed light and possible RP laser control implications?

From: Miller, Michael W (Mike.Miller3@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 19:16:47 EET

38 mph? Maybe 38 mps (per second). At any rate, I wonder if such a technology could be used to control the wavelength of the light which in turn might make it possible to cure different areas to different properties.
Michael W Miller (Mike.Miller3@PSS.Boeing.com)
The Boeing Company MS 17-PE B-XT62
Propulsion Experimental Hardware 206-655-3289
Rapid Prototyping 655-4366 Lab 655-4365