Off-topic Saturday humor

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 01:49:34 EET

Normal for What Happened
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A teacher was working with a group of children, trying to broaden
their horizons through sensory perception.

She brought in a variety of Lifesaver candies and said, "Children,
I'd like you to close your eyes and taste these."

The kids easily identified the taste of cherries, lemons, and mint,
but when the teacher gave them honey-flavored Lifesavers, all of the
kids were stumped. "I'll give you a hint," said the teacher. "It's
something your mommy and daddy probably call each other all the
time."

Instantly, Lil' Johnnie coughed his onto the floor and shouted,
"Spit 'em out! Spit 'em out! They're assholes!!"