Re: RP versus CNC

From: Tom Richards (tomr@aicasting.com)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 00:45:13 EET

Al:

I agree with your suggested approach, assuming that the starting point is
the .stl file, which I favor.

However, if the CNC, or RP, can do better from another format, then it would
only be fair to compare them from that format of the same solid model.

But then we get into the complexities of translators! That's why I've
settled on the .stl as my only starting point.

Best Regards, Tom Richards, Metallurgist