[Fwd: long Re: CHECK THIS OUT!]

From: Steven Pollack (themissinglink@eznetinc.com)
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 21:09:12 EET

attached mail follows:

From: michael rees <zedand00@sound.net>

>Brock,
>
>You make a lot of nice points there. But I have to disagree with one
>that I hear all the time. It goes like this "Creativity is not
>widespread". Now I know I circulate in a world that is full of creative
>something the German Artist Joseph Beuys said: "Everyone an artist,
>Everyone a human wealth potential." IT IS NOT JUST THE DOMAIN OF
>ARTISTS!
>
>My 2.5 cents.

    Give yourself a break, Michael. Those sentiments are worth at least two
bits.

P.S. I do wish this thread had been shared with the list. Some good debating
going on. Do the authors want to give me permission to post a compilation?

Marshall Burns, President
Ennex(TM) Corporation
Fabbing the Future(TM)
10911 Weyburn Avenue, Suite 332, Los Angeles, U.S.A. 90024
Phone: +1 (310) 824-8700. Fax: +1 (310) 824-5185
E-mail: fabbers@Ennex.com. Web site: http://www.Ennex.com
***** Copyright (c) 1998, Ennex Corporation