Re: CHECK THIS OUT!

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Sat Feb 13 1999 - 18:54:36 EET

From: michael rees <zedand00@sound.net>
>Please visit the web page of this talented jewelry student at Tyler in
>Philadelphia. Put that in your machine and smoke it!
>http://blue.temple.edu/~crafts/mjcc/local/gallery/thesis/bucci/indexdb.html

Michael,

    Thanks for pointing this out. This is the future of manufacturing and
merchandizing. In the future, there will be hundreds, then thousands, and
then millions of these on-line catalogs showing products that people have
designed and made on their fabbers. Viewers will have the choice of ordering
these products from the designer, either as shown or with custom
modifications, or downloading the CAD file (with a royalty automatically
charged to their credit card) so they can make it on their own fabber or
modify it themselves before fabbing. One difference, on Web sites of the
future the images will be 3-D so viewers can rotate them and look at them
from all angles before deciding on a purchase.

    Congratulations are due to Stanley Lechtzin for designing the program at
Temple University that brought this work about. One complaint: There is,
unless I missed it, no way to contact the student directly if one is
interested. The student's own e-address should appear on the site.

Marshall Burns, President
Ennex(TM) Corporation
Fabbing the Future(TM)
10911 Weyburn Avenue, Suite 332, Los Angeles, U.S.A. 90024
Phone: +1 (310) 824-8700. Fax: +1 (310) 824-5185
E-mail: fabbers@Ennex.com. Web site: http://www.Ennex.com
***** Copyright (c) 1998, Ennex Corporation