Re: Chrome plating RP components

From: RoyJRATC@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 11 1999 - 00:05:05 EET

In a message dated 2/10/99 3:53:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lrwhitaker@mmm.com writes:

<< I am interested in hearing from anyone who has experience with chrome
 plating SL5410, SL5220, and Somos 8110 parts? Are there any plating
 vendors in the upper mid-west that can do chrome platting on these SLA
 models? >>

Larry - You may want to check with the guys at Solid Concept in Ca for this.
They did several parts for 1 of my customers - plated lighting reflectors for
commercial lights - Worked out very well. My customers was able to use them
for a show & also for functional testing. Solid Concepts used someone up by
them for plating (I think).

Roy Sheppard Jr.
Atlantic Technical Components
269 Heather Lane